|May 2013 |
| ||S ||M ||T ||W ||T ||F ||S || |
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
| || || || || || || |
* Building Permit Application Form
Please fill out and return to the Municipal Office at 3367 12th Street, Houston
The Cost of building permits is based on construction value as follows:
* $7.00 for every $1,000 construction value
* A plan review fee of $1.00 for every $1,000
There is also a non-refundable application fee of:
* $30 for any project with a value under $10,000;
* $50 for any project with a value of $10,000 and over; and,
* double the permit fee, up to a maximum of $250 for any work undertaken on a project without a valid permit or approval.
* $350 for all projects where the construction value exceeds $10,000
* Building Regulations Bylaw #906
* Building Regulations Amendment Bylaw #960
|New water treatment facility coming soon to Houston
|Residents and businesses throughout the District of Houston will have reliable access to clean drinking water thanks to a $3 million contribution from the Government of Canada through the Gas Tax Fund transfer.
|Notice of Mandatory Toter Cart Use for Garbage Collection
|It will be mandatory to use a Toter Cart for garbage collection as of January 1, 2013 for all residential and instutional (churches) customers as well as our commercial "no-bin" customers.
|Council Meetings start at 7:00pm in Council Chambers, 3367 - 12th St., Houston, BC. Here are the dates for 2013.
District of Houston
3367 – 12th Street
PO Box 370
Hours: 8am to 5pm
(closed on Holidays)