Every year pursuant to the section 98 of the Community Charter
, the District of Houston publishes an annual report, which compiles accomplishments in the previous year, goals for the upcoming year, and provides financial information to members of the public. These reports are considered annually before June 30, and adopted after being made available to the public for at least two weeks. The Annual Report includes information on:
- progress on the District's goals and objectives for the previous year;
- the goals and objectives for the current year;
- the financial position of the District as of the end of the previous fiscal year;
- permissive tax exemptions issued by the District for the previous year;
- disqualifications made pursuant to section 111 of the Community Charter; and
- any other information the Council considers advisable.
The District of Houston will be hosting its Annual Meeting on Tuesday, July 16 at 6:15 P.M. to review the 2018 Annual Report
Mayor, Council and District staff will be present at the meeting to answer any questions attendees may have. You may also submit your written comments in advance of the Annual Meeting to email@example.com.
To reduce the environmental impact and costs associated with printing, residents are strongly encouraged to review the 2018 Annual Report HERE. A printed copy of the Annual Report is also available at the District Office for public inspection.
Published Annual Reports
2017 Annual Report
2016 Annual Report
2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report