Every year pursuant to the section 98 of the Community Charter
, the District of Houston publishes an annual report, which compiles accomplishments in the previous year, goals for the upcoming year, and provides financial information to members of the public. These reports are considered annually before June 30, and adopted after being made available to the public for at least two weeks. The Annual Report includes information on:
- progress on the District's goals and objectives for the previous year;
- the goals and objectives for the current year;
- the financial position of the District as of the end of the previous fiscal year;
- permissive tax exemptions issued by the District for the previous year;
- disqualifications made pursuant to section 111 of the Community Charter; and
- any other information the Council considers advisable.
Pursuant to Section 99 of the Community Charter, the District of Houston hosted an Annual Meeting on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 @ 6:15 PM to consider the 2020 Annual Report in conjunction with any submissions or questions from the public. No submissions or questions from the public were received and the report was adopted as presented.
The Annual Report is available for inspection a the Municipal Office located at 3367-12th Street, Houston BC, or online Here.
To reduce the environmental impact and costs associated with printing, residents are strongly encouraged to read the 2020 Annual Report draft online. A printed copy of the Annual Report is also available at the District Office for public inspection.
Published Annual Reports
2020 Annual Report
2019 Annual Report
2018 Annual Report
2017 Annual Report
2016 Annual Report
2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report