Sign Permits

Signs within the District are regulated under the Development Bylaw.

Before putting up a sign, please fill out a Sign Permit Application. The application can be submitted to the Development Officer by email or mailed to the Municipal Office located on 12th Street.

If you are planning a major sign or façade improvement to your business, you may be eligible for the Façade Improvement Program, worth up to $5,000 in matching funds. Please contact the